Thursday, June 6, 2013

Oh, How They GROW!

March 18, 2013 - 2 weeks old
Do you remember Henry from a few months back? Well, sweet little Henry is growing like a weed! :D  Had a great time photographing this little one this morning.
June 6, 2013 - 3 month old
 



As I mentioned in my last post, I am really liking my Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 lens - it is awesome. Takes great portraits, good clarity, color, etc.. Definitely worth the $. Now I can't wait for my new flash!!



Henry has great skin and the majority of these pics required little to no editing. I did use the Natural Skin Smoothing action from the Florabella Retouch and Makeover actions just to make his smooth skin even smoother. Otherwise, I didn't do much editing at all. Whoo-hoo! :)



Henry was a tough nut to crack! No smiles from this baby today until we were all done, camera was put away, Mommy was holding him.... Then he looked at me and smiled. :) What a sweetie! <3

'Til next time!
--Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips