Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Tagxedo.com.... Love this site....

If you haven't heard of it, check out Tagxedo. If you have, but haven't visited in a while, go play around for a few minutes. I cannot remember how I came across it, but I am a word girl and I love collages, so these are right up my alley. Sometimes I have a lot going on in my mind and it helps if I get the words out. If I can't sort them out in sentences (yes, this happens!), I love to make these "word clouds". So, I made one about photography today - my class wraps up tomorrow (*tear*), but this is just the beginning. I have learned a lot over the past few months and am very excited to keep practicing and learn more.

And here are some other "clouds" I have made. Fun and therapeutic..... :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips