Monday, March 11, 2013

The Conservatory at the Mendel

 Flowers, greenery, humidity.... Oh my.... I  cannot wait for summer, or spring.... Or just a lot less snow!! I was informed by a very wise 6-year-old this morning that Spring doesn't start until March 20th, so I guess I have a few days to go. :) In the meantime, my little Lily-bean and I took a trip to the Mendel Art Gallery and Conservatory and took pictures of their lovely flowers and plants. Being in the conservatory was like being in a tiny little piece of summer heaven... :)

Some people don't like lens flares.... I am not one of them!


















I gave Lily her own camera, so she took some great pics as well. After about half an hour, so was bored though.... :)






Fun times... I think I am going to have some future photographers on my hands (Owen loves it too)! :) Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips