Thursday, February 14, 2013

Blooming Tea



Mmmmm.... I love tea. I am especially fond of David's Tea at the moment. With the unique flavors that they offer (such as Root Beer Float, Birthday Cake, my absolute favorite - Midsummer Night's Dream), there is a taste for everyone. The last time I was in there, I noticed that they have blooming tea, and (more for the photo op!) I just had to try it. The tea itself was quite tasty, but I would say that the pictures (for me) were more enjoyable. ;)


This is the bloom before infusing it.







 The whole blooming/infusing process only took about 2 minutes. The next time I do this (and I will do it again - there is a peach and strawberry flavor as well), I will manually focus more in the bloom - it is not as sharp as I would like it to be - and of course, will play more with lighting. Learning experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips